ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN, as owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”), in compliance with the obligations dictated by the legislator for the protection of privacy, hereby wishes to inform you in advance, both of the use of your personal data and of your rights, by communicating the following:
- Data Controller
- Type of data we collect
- How data is collected
- Purpose of data processing
- Processing methods
- Data sharing
- Your rights
Data controller Data controller is ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN, C.F. GNSCRS84L65Z404B, email firstname.lastname@example.org, based in PIAZZA SAN PASQUALE 8/9 – 80100 – Naples (NA) – Italy. The updated list of data processors, with the related areas of competence, is:
• Data controller – ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN
The Data Controller processes the data according to the principles established by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679), of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Type of data we collect We collect two types of data, some directly from you, such as the information you enter to fill out our form to request a quote on one of our products. Others are collected automatically and relate to information about your device and the ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN services that you use and interact with.
Here are some examples: Data provided by you
System data: is the data on your computer or portable device, such as IP address, type of device, software version, type of browser used, type of platform and other system data. Usage data: relate to the statistics of your interactions with our services, the time spent on the pages, the pages you have visited, the buttons you have pressed, the forms you have filled in and so on. This data is collected through tracking technologies from our server logs and is stored and associated with your account. How data is collected To collect the aforementioned data we use tools such as cookies, analytics services such as Google Analytics and advertising service providers. Navigation data and cookies The computer and telematic systems as well as the software used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are essential data for navigating the site, to ensure safety and use all the features, such as access to restricted areas. Without cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services. Cookies are nothing more than small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. We also point out that the data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the site or other sites connected or linked to it. Except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts currently do not persist except for a few days. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracing users. The use of session or navigation cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s device and are deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The session cookies that may be used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN also makes use of profiling cookies that allow you to trace a user profile by collecting information on their browsing preferences, and then send personalized content (promotional banners and / or dedicated offers). Profiling cookies can also be sent by third-party companies. However, you can selectively disable the action of this type of cookie by installing the opt-out component on your browser. Here is the list of profiling cookies on the site: Google Analytics (Google) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Below is the list of the main browsers and the official guides on how to do it:
It should also be noted the possible possibility of using specific tools for the management of privacy regarding cookies for advertising purposes. Purposes of data processing Here is a list of the purposes for which we collect your data:
- Communicate with you through the support and information request forms to help you request quotes or solve problems and answer concerns and questions.
- Send you administrative information.
- Facilitate the technical functioning of the services ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN and the prevention of fraud and abuse.
- To allow the correct navigation of the site.
- Request feedback from users.
- Perform research and statistical analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the Visitor, aimed at measuring the functioning of the site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest of the Site (in this case the owner does not process data).
- Personalize advertisements.
- Send you commercial information via newsletters on the services of ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN and third parties
- Ensuring the safety or integrity of its users, third parties, the public or services ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN
- Fulfill the legal obligations to which the owner is subject.
Processing methods The data will be:
- Collected electronically;
- Registered in digital format at the server in the exclusive availability of the Owner;
- Protected from risks of destruction, modification, cancellation and unauthorized access by means of adequate physical, logical and organizational security measures;
- Further processed, also in paper form, to the extent and within the time strictly necessary to implement the purposes indicated above;
All subjects authorized to process by the owner are adequately trained on the law and other processing rules, committing themselves to confidentiality. The data is communicated to the recipients to the extent strictly necessary in relation to the aforementioned purposes. The categories of recipients are as follows:
- Subjects necessary for the operation and provision of the services offered by the Site, who act as Data Processors, pursuant to contracts stipulated pursuant to art. 28 GDPR;
- Officers and other persons authorized by ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN
As already mentioned, the Data Controller may also have to communicate data to fulfill legal obligations or to comply with orders from Authorities. Data retention period We will keep the data for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes, or to carry out what is requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always request its cancellation, rectification and portability, or oppose the processing or obtain its limitation. In particular, ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN will keep personal data with the following timing:
- Browsing data: maximum 7 days;
- Identification and contact data provided by the user via the request and / or order form: no later than 24 months from the user’s request (while the data necessary for the update service on the activities of the Data Controller, until the of the service itself: the Data Controller will however periodically verify, at least every three years, the persistence of the consent of the interested party).
- With service providers, collaborators: third-party companies that may perform services on my behalf such as for payment processing (PayPal), data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeting) , email and newsletter services ( AWeber ), hosting ( Aruba ) , video viewing platforms ( Youtube ).
- Analysis services: I use tools such as Google Analytics and other data collection services that will be made anonymous.
For reasons of security and compliance with laws ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN reserves the right to disclose your data to third parties if (at its sole discretion) it believes in good faith that the disclosure is:
- Permitted or required by law;
- Requested in the context of an investigation, an order or a judicial, governmental or legal proceeding;
- Reasonably necessary following a valid subpoena, warrant or other warrant or other legally valid request;
- Request to identify, prevent or resolve cases of fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violation of the law (or rules / regulations) and / or technical or security problems; or
- Reasonably necessary, in its sole discretion, to ensure protection from imminent damage to the rights, property or safety of ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN , its users and employees, members of the public and / or the Services.
- Access your personal data held by ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN and modify them.
- Request their rectification and / or cancellation (“oblivion”);
- Request the limitation or object to the processing, but in this case you may not be able to use some of the services.
- Request data portability.
- Propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.
- You also have the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (and subsequent amendments / additions) not expressly mentioned (ie to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form, an indication of their origin, the identification details of the data processors, the transformation into anonymous form of personal data or their blocking if processed in violation of the Privacy Law).
Changes to this information This information is effective from 20 May 2018 . ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN reserves the right to modify the content, in part or completely, also due to changes in the Privacy Law. ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN will publish on the Website the updated version of this deed, and from that moment it will be binding: you are therefore invited to visit this section regularly. The data controller – ANTIQUARIATO SERRAO DI GAINES CHERISH ANN – PIAZZA SAN PASQUALE 8/9 – 80100 – Naples (NA) – Italy – 3356374857 – email@example.com – may exercise, with regard to the treatment in question, the following rights : Information, Access to data, Rectification of data, Limitation of processing, Data portability, Propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.